5. međunarodna konferencija o odgoju i obrazovanju - Bratislava (Slovačka) (svibanj 2017.)
- Category: Međunarodna suradnja
- Published: Thursday, 02 March 2017 19:10
5th IRI International Educational Conference,
Bratislava, Slovakia, 7-8 May 2017
Official conference language: English.
Papers referring to one or more of the following topics:
- adult education, art education, business education, curriculum, development in education, didactics, early childhood education, educational psychology, educational technology, elementary education, ethics in education, health education, higher education, language education, learning, methodology, multicultural education museum pedagogy, research in education, secondary education, social studies education, special education, sport education, teacher’s training, teaching methods and styles, teaching, vocational training, …and other education-related themes…
Hotel Baronka****, Bratislava, Slovakia (http://www.baronka.sk/) (Mudrochova 2 - 835 27 SK - Bratislava - Raca) Bus No. 56 or Tram No. 3, 5, 6
• Title: bold type, fat font, font size 14;
• Author’s First Name, SURNAME and Place of work: fat font, font size 12;
• A4 paper size, MS Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf) or Open Office Writer (.odt)
• no less than 1500 and no more than 2500 characters.
Deadline of registration: 15 March 2017.
Deadline of evaluation: 22 March 2017.
Regular refgistration fee:
120,- EUR / abstract (two or more Authors) 25% discount for single Author: 90,- Euro Deadline for payment: 15 April 2017.
Regular registration fee covers:
- Participation at the conference
- Attending whichever sections
- Evaluation process (two or three independent experts)
- Program & Abstract Book with ISBN
- An approx. 20 minutes time period for presentation (15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers).
- Submission of a full paper is before 22 April 2017 (at least 10.000 characters) for edited book. The full paper is needed original, and unpublished. The full paper is not a prerequisite for participation.
- Or: We could publish the full paper in the quarterly pedagogical journal Practice and Theory in Systems of Education (http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/ptse).
The registration fee does not include any extra services: travelling, accommodation, eating etc.
The registration fee has to be paid in advance. We will issue a receipt of the registration fee after it has arrived – the receipts will be handed out the conference site. Please fill out the registration form very carefully, since it is not possible to reissue the receipts. The registration fee only can be paid by a bank transfer to the bank account of the International Research Institute s.r.o.
Only those names will be printed on the program who has settled the registration fee. Important:
Conference fee is not refundable from any reason.
Data for bank transfers:
Name of the Bank: Tatra banka, a.s.
Address of the Bank: Hodžovo námestie 3, P.O. Box 42, 850 05 Bratislava 55
SWIFT: TATRSKBX IBAN code: SK2411000000002925877129.
Name of the account holder: INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE s.r.o.
The address of the account holder: Odborárov 1320/46 Komárno 945 01, Slovakia.
No personal cheques, credit card or on site payments.
More information available at: http://www.irisro.org/IRIEducConf2017Calling.pdf