Fulbright program stipendija za studente (2018.2019.)
- Category: Međunarodna suradnja
- Published: Monday, 06 March 2017 12:46
2018-2019 Fulbright Foreign Student Program
The Embassy of the United States of America to Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) is pleased to announce the Fulbright Foreign Student Program Visiting Student Researcher category competition for the 2018-2019 academic year. The program provides grants to conduct non-degree, full-time research at the graduate level from a minimum of four months to a maximum of nine months at U.S. institutions of higher education. Visiting Student Researcher participants are affiliated with accredited U.S. institutions of higher education and pursue academic research at the graduate level in their fields of study. Grantees advance their academic work, establish professional contacts in their fields of study, gain international experience and personal enrichment, and help promote mutual understanding between the United States and BiH.
Apply online at: https://sarajevo.usembassy.gov/fulbright-student.html by April 30, 2017.
For More Information and to Apply:
General Eligibility Requirements:
- Citizen or national of BiH or permanent resident qualified to hold a valid BiH passport
- Enrolled in good standing in an accredited Master’s or Ph.D. program in the proposed field of study at the time of application or completed a Master’s degree in the proposed field of study at the time of application
- English language proficiency commensurate with the proposed activities to be carried out in the United States
- Eligible to receive and maintain the exchange visitor (J-1) non-immigrant visa required for the program
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program (finalists only)
- Committed to returning to BiH for a minimum of two years.
Interested applicants must apply to the U.S. Embassy to BiH.
Please read the entire program announcement and follow all instructions. After national selection, the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board in the United States selects candidates nominated for awards.
The online application must include the followings:
- Detailed research objectives statement
- Detailed personal statement
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Copies of all post-secondary academic transcripts and degrees or diplomas awarded. Finalists must provide official records with original English translation
- Three reference letters
- Letter of support from employer, if applicable
- Report on Proficiency in English form
- Academic Records Information form
- Foreign Student Academic Records form
- Signature form
- Copy of biographical page of valid BiH passport.